Sunday, January 10, 2010

Good Morning Girlfriends! I pray that your Sunday will be off the charts! God has been speaking to me this morning and I feel that there are some of you who are really struggling with finances today. I want to encourage you this morning. I know that financial issues can overburden us and at times consume us but remember that God is still in control and He will provide even when there just doesn't seem to be an answer. Remain faithful and steadfast. No matter what it is you may be facing today, health issues, job issues, depression, finances, family matters, God is still in control. I pray a very special blessing over you, your family and ministry today. May you feel God's power and presence in a very special way. He does love you and cares very much about you. Trust Him and allow Him to do an incredible work in your life.

Love you and appreciate you. YOU are a blessing to me!

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment