Sunday, February 28, 2010

Good Morning Beautiful Girlfriends!

It has been such a busy and full week both at work and in my personal life. Just returned last night from an awesome women's conference in Williamburg, VA. God met us there and it was powerful! I left feeling refreshed and renewed in my spirit.

I am praying for you today and I want to encourage you this morning. God loves you so much and many of you are really walking thru some overwhelming challenges in your life. Look up and trust the One who created you. No matter how bleak things may look today, God is still on the throne and in control.

I pray that you will have a very blessed day and that God will ROCK your world this morning in your services. I pray for a fresh anointing upon your life and ministry. And if you are dealing with discouragement and stress this morning I pray that God will meet you today in a very special way, reminding you that He is in control of your circumstances. Worry and stress takes our focus off of God and we waste time thinking about things that we cannot change. Let go and let God!

Each of you are a blessing. Thanks for the trust you have in me as you continue to send me your prayer requests. And thank you for sharing your frustrations and challenges you are facing in the ministry.

Have a blessed day! Encourage someone and may God encourage you this week.

Love and appreciate you!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment