Sunday, July 10, 2011

Is Your Ministry Hindered By Intimidation?

Good Morning Beautiful Girlfriends!

For me, Monday is far more difficult to roll out of bed than any other day of the week! I am usually exhausted from the weekend and a full day of events on Sunday. My motivation when the alarm begins to "buzz' at 5am seriously needs some help! I hear Starbucks calling my name!

Do you ever feel weary in the ministry? Have you ever questioned God about how you can really make any difference in the Kingdom of God? Are you intimidated by others when you attempt to stand strong for what you believe?

God has a plan for you and that plan is huge. He tells us in His Word that we are to be imitators of Christ. That tells me that others need to see Jesus in me even when I am tired,weary and basically worn out! We may be the only billboard for the Kingdom of God that someone may see.

All of us can make a positive difference for Christ. I feel such an urgency in my heart for those who are unsaved. People need to know that God loves them and He is returning soon for His church. Christians need to continue being "busy" about God's business. People are searching for hope in a desperate and lost world. God offers that hope and peace to those who surrender their lives to Him.

Preaching truth in church today is not popular. Those pastor's are often labeled "old fashioned and not relevant". Well friend, when the trumpet sounds, who really cares about being relevant. I just want to know that I know that I know, without a shadow of a doubt, that I am washed in the blood of the lamb and on my way to heaven! How about you? Do you dare to make a difference in this world?

Love and appreciate you,
Debbie