Sunday, July 4, 2010

Good Morning Beautiful Girlfriends!

My hubby and I were out of the country last week on a much needed vacation to celebrate our upcoming 37th wedding anniversary! It was amazing!!! But I am back and anxious to get back in the saddle full swing with posting on FB and blogging. I sincerely missed my ministry opportunities on the net while we were away.

Just simply want to encourage you today to find someone who needs to be encouraged this week. Maybe that sounds ridiculous to you, especially if you are struggling, but God blesses us when we bless others. Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ (Galatians 6:24 NIV).

Facebook has been an incredible platform for ministry. I never dreamed in a zillion years that I could possibly minister to so many women over the net. But I believe God will use us anywhere He can so that we can encourage and love others. We definitely need other Christian women in our lives to instruct and encourage. I welcome every prayer from everywhere I can receive!!! :-)

Would you please keep our son and daughter-in-law in your prayers today and tomorrow as they travel back home to MO? They are making it a two day journey because of her pregnancy. Also, Brandon and Tour 29:11 Ministries leave on Thursday for ministry in Nicaragua. Would you also pray with me for safe traveling mercies and God's anointing as they preach God's Word?

Girlfriends, I am so thankful for each of you. You are a blessing to me daily and your encouraging words always come at the most crucial time. Have a wonderful God filled week. Please know that I am only an email away if I can encourage and pray for you. May God bless you, your family and ministry abundantly! I pray for God's anointing to fill your life to overflowing!!!

Love you,
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment