Sunday, April 18, 2010

Good Morning Beautiful Girlfriends!

I pray that you will have an amazing day in your church and that the presence of God will be powerful! I know for me personally I need to fill up today. This has been one of those weeks where I have been giving out continuously. I have had a number of counseling sessions and my well is running pretty dry. I need to be refilled, refueled and recharged!

God never intends for us to be deleted or dry of spirit. Pursuing our own spiritual growth in the Lord is the most important preparation for our ministry. What we give to others grows from an overflow of the Living Waters coming from our very own spiritual well.

Stay close to Him. Allow Him to minister to you today. You are incredible women of God. God's plan for each of us is amazing. I want to make certain I am fully equipped to fulfill the will of God as each opportunity is presented to me. I know I cannot do that if my well is dry.

You are a blessing and I am thankful for you! Your emails and words of encouragement to me bless me more than you will ever know. We truly need one another.

Have a blessed day because you are a blessing to many!!

Love you and appreciate you,
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment