Sunday, August 29, 2010


Good Morning Beautiful Peeps!!

This week I received devastating news that a dear FB ministry friend, who I dearly loved and admired, passed away. My heart aches this morning as I write this. Many of us just found out about this tragedy a few days ago and are still trying to make sense of it all. Deborah Hosmer Meyer was one of the most encouraging Christian women I have ever known. Although I don't understand all of this, I know that God is still in control and He absolutely knows what he is doing.I encourage you to visit Deborah’s blog. You will be blessed by her posts. We have also created a page on FB as a tribute to her legacy - A Tribute to Deborah Hosmer Meyer. If you knew her please feel free to share something from your heart on her page.

Therefore, encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing (1 Thessalonians 5:11). Friends, we need one another in ministry. I keep asking myself if there was something I could have done for Deborah that I didn’t do. Many times we are walking through very difficult times but we choose to be silent and carry the load alone. Please don’t do that. There are many ministry women on face book, including myself, who are more than willing to pray with you and encourage you. We really need to reach out to one another, to encourage, love and pray for our sisters in Christ. Our lives are full and we are very busy trying to balance life and ministry. I regret that I didn’t tell Deborah how much she meant to me before she passed away. I encourage you to take time this week to reach out to those who have made a difference in your life and let them know how important they are to you. Life is fragile…………

I pray God’s blessings upon you, your family and your ministry today. You are loved and appreciated more than you know. Be blessed!

Love,
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment