Sunday, September 5, 2010

Good Morning Beautiful Peeps!

I love long holiday weekends don't you? The problem with me is that I always have too much on my list that I want to achieve in a few short days! Where is the time for rest and relaxation??

I was typing my message this morning, was almost finished when the entire thing disappeared! So.............. I guess that is not what God intended for you to read today.

My soul finds rest in God alone, my salvation comes from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will never be shaken. Psalm 62: 1, 2.

These are some of my favorite passages! David must have been far from home when he wrote this psalm. Fortunately, God is never limited to any geographic location. Even when we are among unknown surroundings, God never abandons us. Amen to that!! A "higher" rock would be a plan of refuge and safety. God's all-surpassing strength is always with us. I am so thankful this morning for God's strength and power!

God is my solid rock today! Even when we are weary and discouraged, God is our ROCK! He loves us and cares about every detail of our lives.

I am praying for you today friends. May God bless you in a very special way this week. Be encouraged! God is still in control no matter what the current circumstances in our lives may look like.

Have a wonderful weekend and a fantastic week!

Love and appreciate you,
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment