Sunday, June 26, 2011

Good Morning Girlfriends!

I know there are many who are struggling with overwhelming issues today. Many of you had restless nights and are extremely stressed over the challenges you are facing in your life. I am so thankful that you are a part of this group of women who can encourage and pray for one another. Many of you have contacted me regarding things that you are currently walking through asking for prayer. Thank you for that confidence and trust.

Each of you are awesme ladies designed by a great God. I know for many of you the future seems foggy and confusing but God is still on the throne and He is in control no matter what we are facing! He can heal a broken marriage, perform a miracle with finances, and give hope where there just doesn't seem to be any glimmer of light.

Look up girlfriends! God loves you and His desire is to do an awesome work through you. Trust Him. The devil has NOTHING over God!! He brings confusion and heart ache but God brings peace, healing and love.

I pray a special blessing upon you, your family and ministry today. May God ROCK the HOUSE today in a way that will definitely ROCK your world. I pray for miracles all over the place today and I will be waiting to hear how God answered your prayers.

You are awesome!

Blessings and hugs,
Debbie