Sunday, August 7, 2011

Good Morning Girlfriends!

I want to welcome those of you who are brand new to this blog and are reading this Sunday message for the very first time! Thank you for becoming a part of this group which was created to support and encourage one another.

Satan is the champion of discouragement. Many times he manages to use the smallest thing to get our attention and totally mess with our minds. Do you know what happens to us during this time of frustration and discouragement? We become totally focused on the problem instead of the solution. Satan wins when we allow that to happen.

My God is bigger than any problem I will ever face on this earth. If you are carrying some heavy duty baggage around today, I encourage you to unload at the foot of the cross. Let God take care of it. All of it!

Then Jesus said, "Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28 NLT

No one can heal your heart or soothe your soul like Jesus can. No one loves you more, and no one else has the power or passion for you and your burdens like God has. He is definitely the lover of your soul, and He longs for you to run to Him with your burdens so He can heal the pain.

I pray that this will be an awesome Sunday for you. I pray God's blessings will rain down upon you, your family and your ministry today. May you feel encouraged, refreshed and loved. You are special. You are appreciated. And you are loved!

Blessings and hugs from one girlfriend in ministry to another!!

Love ya!♥