Sunday, August 14, 2011


Good Morning Beautiful Girlfriends!

God is so good and I encourage you today to hold tight to the hem of His garment. Just like the woman with the issue of blood who struggled to reach Jesus with unbelievable determination. She knew if only she could touch the hem of His garment she would be healed. I want to serve Christ with that same determination in my soul. Life is challenging and ministry is hard. I am so thankful this morning that my God is a God of love and forgiveness. He is a God of power and strength.

This has been a very busy week for me and I know you can relate. I gave out all week and last evening realized I was totally spent! God's Word is so energizing and powerful. And that special time in our Secret Place with Him is priceless If you are weary and worn this morning dear friend, call on the One who will give you strength and power. God is calling you to a new level.

Have a beautiful Sunday! May the power of God be awesome in your church and ministry today. Be determined to be ALL that God is calling you to be and more!

You are appreciated!

Love you,
Debbie