Sunday, September 25, 2011

Exhausted!

Good Morning Beautiful Girlfriends!

Well I must be honest with you this morning..... I Am Exhausted!!!!  Outside of my job this has been a week full of appointments, counseling, wedding rehearsal and wedding, and the list goes on.  I am so tired today and this will be a full day of responsibilities at our church through this evening.  At work, we are prepping for Ministers' Retreat so my plate is full and overflowing next week as well.  There are obligations every night next week regarding church.  Oh Lord, give me strength!!!

Have you ever been in that place when you are physically exhausted and cried out to God for strength because you honestly felt like you just could not accomplish all the tasks facing you the next day or week? 

Since I was a little girl I have loved music. Music soothes the soul and relaxes the spirit. Many times I will awake in the middle of the night with a song in my heart. How Great Is Our God is an awesome song!  Our God is so incredibly great and powerful! Our God can overcome any bend in the road that we may be struggling through this morning. There is power in the name of Jesus! Our God is bigger than any church board that may be fighting against the pastor today. Our God can be in control of every situation in our lives. He is great….. greater than anything!!!!

Name above all names.
Worthy of all praise, my heart will sing
How Great is Our God!!!!

Everyone of us are facing challenges in our lives today.  Maybe it is church related.  Maybe it is health related. It could be family, financial or just simply exhaustion.  God is perfectly aware of what is going on with us today.  He understands.  He loves us and is there to help us. 

Is our hearts singing this morning, How Great is Our God? Will our attitude today reflect the greatness of the One we serve? Will our words today be words of encouragement? Will those who come to us today truly know that we believe that our God is greater than anything?

Psalm 139:23, 24, Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.

How great is our God, sing with me how great is our God; and all will see how great, how great is our God!! Yes Lord, You are truly great…………………….

I pray blessings upon you today. May God’s anointing be powerful upon your ministry. May the love of God shine through you this week! May His Word revive you!

Love and appreciate you,
Debbie